Advice for a Pom wanting hire a MTB

MarkyMark71

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks buddy, arrived in CT late last night after a jaw dropping experience that I will never forget.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get to see some of you tomorrow.

Cheers

Mark

If you get the chance to come through to Tokai give me a shout I am available to mooch around up there anytime.

And again - grab that Vipa.

Damn rain is expected tomorrow. But coming from the UK you are probably used to this.....
The upside is less sand and better grip.

Absolutely fricking awesome guys, better than anything I get to ride back home by a long shot. I would have been a liability though as I was hanging after a big night of drinking which finished in the early hours.

Heading off to the Porcupine Trail tomorrow morning for a couple of loops just to squeeze another ride in before Friday. Without a doubt I'll be back before this year is out and I'll be bringing my bike with me so I don't waste a single minute.

You guys are so lucky and one hell of a nice bunch, next time I'll make sure I get to meet some of you.

If anyone is heading to the UK, although I'm not sure why you would, let me know and I'll sort a ride out.

Take care, have fun and be happy

Absolutely fricking awesome guys, better than anything I get to ride back home by a long shot. I would have been a liability though as I was hanging after a big night of drinking which finished in the early hours.

Heading off to the Porcupine Trail tomorrow morning for a couple of loops just to squeeze another ride in before Friday. Without a doubt I'll be back before this year is out and I'll be bringing my bike with me so I don't waste a single minute.

You guys are so lucky and one hell of a nice bunch, next time I'll make sure I get to meet some of you.

If anyone is heading to the UK, although I'm not sure why you would, let me know and I'll sort a ride out.

Take care, have fun and be happy

Its for stuff like this that I *forgot* to go home when my holiday finished in 1990.

Edited by marko35s

I completely understand buddy, already thinking along those lines.

We'll DelVera was fun in a hell for leather, no brakes needed kinda way. Seriously trying to earn some brownie points to get another ride in before my flight on Saturday, unless of course I forget to go home.

Hate to say it, maybe a little controversial but I just don't get the new whelk size, pretty sure my 29er would have been the better bike today.

Beers are calling so I'm outta here.

Laters