Failure

Transporter

Hell I am on my 5th Dale and my 3rd set of eggbeaters and I have not ever broken either - starting to feel left out.

plus my Rugby team is not broken either.

I have 3 sets of eggbeaters on 3 bikes. The oldest set is 10 years old & on my commuting bike. Not 1 rebuild required on any one of them. My boet also use eggbeaters on his bikes. His oldest set is 9 years old - no troubles yet.

I have 3 sets of eggbeaters on 3 bikes. The oldest set is 10 years old & on my commuting bike. Not 1 rebuild required on any one of them. My boet also use eggbeaters on his bikes. His oldest set is 9 years old - no troubles yet.

Were you using them on an indoor trainer?

Because no pedals lasts 10yrs riding out in the open doing decent mileage with no maintenance , you must have regularly regreased them?

I had a bearing fail in an old pedal and service from Crank Bros agent has been far better than I could have imagined. In 6 years I have bought two sets of pedals ....like anything, look after them and they'll last forever!!

The main reason I went to egg-beaters was because I was sick of trying to clip muddy shoes into SPD ... those egg-beaters go straight in no matter how much mud you have on your shoes.