Continental X-King Protection made in India??

Stain

Paid R590 odd. So there was no reason for me to believe from the price that I was not getting the Protection version.

Thought the non protection were wirebead for tjoobs ?

The protection ones apparently aren't actually UST or tubeless ready but they mount pretty easily as tubeless anyway. Protection is just one of the ways Conti makes almost any of their tyre types, just like wirebead is also just a way of makeing the tyre and they can be mounted tubeless anyways if you try hard enough!

The protection ones apparently aren't actually UST or tubeless ready but they mount pretty easily as tubeless anyway. Protection is just one of the ways Conti makes almost any of their tyre types, just like wirebead is also just a way of makeing the tyre and they can be mounted tubeless anyways if you try hard enough!

I have both but the 2.4 with no protection have super thin sidewalls and wouldnt run them tubeless,also cant be folded as easy.

I have both but the 2.4 with no protection have super thin sidewalls and wouldnt run them tubeless,also cant be folded as easy.

Wire bead you can't fold at all, you can only bend them into a figure of 8?