Hakahana Enduro

HAKAHANA TRAILS

Priority to me is to mesh with the KZN events as I and others plan to race all of the KZN series and KZN champs atleast. We also want to turn the tables and have the KZN boys and girls road tripping to us for a change. :thumbup:

Ya definitely ... I have also attached the link for the whole KZN calendar as it also has on the dates for the Nationals and Sani2C etc etc.

So so you guys can plan around this with Johaan for the events. If you have them on "open" weekends I know a lot of KZN okes will come up.

http://www.kznmtb.co.za/downloads/race-calendar

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAKAHANA ENDURO-ONE PRIZE GIVING: (Or as Nev said "Our new patented online e-prizegiving")....Congrats to all winners and thanks to all the generous sponsors... be ideal if you could collect at Hakahana but otherwise we will send to you.

Thank you! I will fetch before Christmas. :)

I really didnt expect this result after only deciding at 6am that morning to ride and choosing to start right at the back because of endless back brake binding issues on the trails (those hills were extra difficult to push and I actually had to pedal for a change downhill..haha).

I am so glad I went because I had so much fun out there and it was great seeing people I havent seen all year. Great to see more than one hand full of ladies riding!

Below is all the Downhill dates as well as the Avalanche Date.

20- 21 Feb DH 1 CAPE TOWN

4 - 5 April DH 2 PMB

25 - 26 April DH 3 Mankele

27 - 28 June DH 4 PMB

4 - 5 July Avalanche Mankele

18 - 19 July SA Champs CAPE Town

Oh I see the Avalanche Entry's opened today if anyone is interested.

opened on the first for those that did last years, public entries open on the 10th

Below is all the Downhill dates as well as the Avalanche Date.

20- 21 Feb DH 1 CAPE TOWN

4 - 5 April DH 2 PMB

25 - 26 April DH 3 Mankele

4 - 5 June Avalance Mankele

27 - 28 June DH 4 PMB

18 - 19 July SA Champs CAPE Town

I thought the Avalanche was 5-6 July? Or am I mistaken? It would actually suit me better in June. July clashes with my trip to France........like every year :cursing:

I thought the Avalanche was 5-6 July? Or am I mistaken? It would actually suit me better in June. July clashes with my trip to France........like every year :cursing:

Sorry Sorry Sorry My mistake 4 & 5 July.

I fixed it sorry again.

HAKAHANA ENDURO-ONE PRIZE GIVING: (Or as Nev said "Our new patented online e-prizegiving")....Congrats to all winners and thanks to all the generous sponsors... be ideal if you could collect at Hakahana but otherwise we will send to you.

Drop me a PM / email regarding timing, I think I may have something which will sort out your woes ;)

Archived