Sunninghill weekend rides

bfcalitz

Hi, I am in Sunninghill and is looking for a ride group or cycle club in the area for weekend rides (Saturdays), preferably MTB. Maybe someone that does spruit or Kyalami area I can join??

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drop me a message on 0721523837 and we organise to meet! Not here this weekend though, but next weekend we can arrange!

Used to stay in the area.

Try FPC on Witkoppen. They used to do Sat morning rides, else try Club 100. They ride from the M&B opposite side of the road.

as far as I know they closed down ages ago

• 2 weeks later...

as far as I know they closed down ages ago

Confirmed. They closed down ages ago, the shop that followed as well

Does anyone ride die spruit on fridays? would like to get a +-2h ride in?

I stay in Paulshof , literally on the spruit. Give me a shout , I am always keen on a ride on the weekends.

Hi. Midrand Country Cyclists Mtb group ride from Carlsworld Life style M&B 06:30 on

Saturdays. No ride this Saturday all going to USN race. Check out web site www.mccycle@iafrica.com for more details.

Ride tomorrow, meeting on Witkoppen spruit bridge at 630am! Drop me a message on 072 152 3837 whoever is keen to join!

Ride tomorrow, meeting on Witkoppen spruit bridge at 630am! Drop me a message on 072 152 3837 whoever is keen to join!

Do I need to be a skilled rider?I only started riding just last month.

I am based in Paulshof as well... Not the keenest of mtb riders as I ride road mostly, but keen to join weekday rides!!!! Talk to me 0796418476

• 2 weeks later...

Who's keen on a Monday morning ride , paulshof Mugg and bean up to the top and back?

What time?

Archived