Cycling terrorists

Satan

Where did this incident occur???

you wanna organize a troup to beat them up? Smile

you are familiar with the team' date=' aren't you? Wink

[/quote']

I maybe familiar with the team/individuals, depending if they are in my team or if they are part of the club/academy. By knowing where abouts the incident occured, I may have an idea.

Either way, my sponsors being mentioned in a negative thread upsets me to no end!!!!!

good luck finding them. they might just be some individuals that bought your kit though!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fist fight!!!!!!

(of course i'm sitting here waiting for the peeps to start justifying this behaviour - i know that there are some who are going to' date=' or who will be darned tempted to!)
[/quote']

They kicked a dent in satans door!! Good for them...LOL

Clap

that's even worse than peeing on a pimps beemers car door in a township!

fist fight!!!!!!

(of course i'm sitting here waiting for the peeps to start justifying this behaviour - i know that there are some who are going to' date=' or who will be darned tempted to!)
[/quote']

Unless Satan and/or GreyOwl left out some details from their story I don't think any hubber can justify such action (kicking a door) ...

Those younsters may just be regular church go-ers and acted on instinct ...

Where did this incident occur???

you wanna organize a troup to beat them up? Smile

you are familiar with the team' date=' aren't you? Wink
[/quote']

I maybe familiar with the team/individuals, depending if they are in my team or if they are part of the club/academy. By knowing where abouts the incident occured, I may have an idea.

Either way, my sponsors being mentioned in a negative thread upsets me to no end!!!!!

good luck finding them. they might just be some individuals that bought your kit though!

My point exactly. Hence why I am asking for a better description on the kit as there are differences between club/academy/U23elite team kit.

Either way, it irritates me to no end that my sponsors are brought into disrepute and all the hard work I put in promoting them etc, goes to waste.

fist fight!!!!!!

[/quote']

Unless Satan and/or GreyOwl left out some details from their story I don't think any hubber can justify such action (kicking a door) ...

there you could start a very intersting discussion, which would never end or come to a conclusion but be totally de-placed in this thread as it is so common here: Are church goers automatically better people? Abiding to law, good morals and values, don't cross the line into criminalism?

My point exactly. Hence why I am asking for a better description on the kit as there are differences between club/academy/U23elite team kit.

Either way' date=' it irritates me to no end that my sponsors are brought into disrepute and all the hard work I put in promoting them etc, goes to waste.
[/quote']

It's a bit off topic, I know, but have you also got these friendly looking girls at your team's stand after races, Mike? I'd be a great fan....and also interested in the cycling part a bit! Big%20smile

fist fight!!!!!!

[/quote']

All the more reason to find out the truth as there are always 3 sides to a story. Yours, mine and the truth!!! But the latter always seems to be more obscured than straight most of the time.

I can tell you honestly that we were in no way threatening towards those 4 riders.But they were in the way and we did 'hoot' for them to move over.

Behaviour of that sort cannot be excused.

Either way' date=' it irritates me to no end that my sponsors are brought into disrepute and all the hard work I put in promoting them etc, goes to waste.
[/quote']

It's a bit off topic, I know, but have you also got these friendly looking girls at your team's stand after races, Mike? I'd be a great fan....and also interested in the cycling part a bit! Big%20smile

If you have any sexy volunteers as stunning as that, to pamper me after a race, then ple send them my way!!! I'm sure a fan or two couldn't hurt.

If you have any sexy volunteers as stunning as that' date=' to pamper me after a race, then ple send them my way!!! I'm sure a fan or two couldn't hurt.
[/quote']

sorry man, but there's two things I don't share in life: 1) food, 2 ) sexy volunteers! I count on your understanding!

But if it helps I'll yell "go baby" for you when you do the giro!

I can tell you honestly that we were in no way threatening towards those 4 riders.But they were in the way and we did 'hoot' for them to move over.
Behaviour of that sort cannot be excused.

My previous statement re: the truth analysis, was merely a statement more than a comparison. I, by no means, doubt what they did can be condoned by anyone or excused. Hence my irritation.

If you had done something wrong, then I am sure they would've stopped and maybe confronted you rather than do a hit and run!!!