Killarney 27Feb Pics???

Nix M2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw lots of LOOONG lenses out there.  I smiled big, so you better post them!

Nix TCR, I know Chrispy also took some pics, but he is a bit busy at the moment.  PM him with a nice pleading post and he might post some!

Only one I have is of fatty with a rear wheel flat Cry He always has bad luck Cry but at least the smile was there on a sunny day! Like the new wheels (Ksyrium ES's) Wink

20080228_002958_fatty.jpg

OK, here is the first pic from Killarney.  It's of my favourite mug (I'm actually drinking some fresh espresso from it RIGHT NOW!)

20080228_003901_killmug.jpg
Willehond2008-02-28 00:42:35

I like the artwork, and the mug Tongue

want to see some pics of the sprints - so will do some begging now!!

OK' date=' here is the first pic from Killarney.  It's of my favourite mug (I'm actually drinking some fresh espresso from it RIGHT NOW!)

[/quote']

A whole mug of espresso? why not just snort a gram of coke.. you'll be less wired...

Only one I have is of fatty with a rear wheel flat Cry He always has bad luck Cry but at least the smile was there on a sunny day! Like the new wheels (Ksyrium ES's) Wink

20080228_002958_fatty.jpg

LOLLOL

Shame - I actually saw fatcyclist about 3km from home and he had managed that far without a flat last night!

OK' date=' here is the first pic from Killarney.  It's of my favourite mug (I'm actually drinking some fresh espresso from it RIGHT NOW!)

[/quote']

A whole mug of espresso? why not just snort a gram of coke.. you'll be less wired...

Hey, that was my second mug of the morning and now I am all wired up and no where to go (Killarney is off limits until August!)

OK ok, I added some hot water just to make sure it was full!

Also snorting Coke is not what it's cracked up to be.  Your eyes water from the bubbles and you struggle to get the nozzle out of your nose.ConfusedOuch  Plus it tastes VERY salty...

Hey' date=' that was my second mug of the morning and now I am all wired up and no where to go (Killarney is off limits until August!)

OK ok, I added some hot water just to make sure it was full!

Also snorting Coke is not what it's cracked up to be.  Your eyes water from the bubbles and you struggle to get the nozzle out of your nose.ConfusedOuch  Plus it tastes VERY salty...
[/quote']

Go train - argus is in 10 days. Some hard intervals will do you good Tongue

Maybe you should cook it up and inject it then LOL

ps - it only tastes salty if you havent blown your nose in a while Dead

raymond cox :)

ah! so thats where you got yr name from! Wink thanks!

(Will be nice to see some of his stuff- he seems to be quite clued up 'pic-wise')

(Will be nice to see some of his stuff- he seems to be quite clued up 'pic-wise')
... but not "cycling wise" you mean??? Wink

... but not "cycling wise" you mean??? Wink

and here I thought you were a gentleman! Wink 

He's been giving me a few lessons, alongside the track - didnt even know that he is a cyclist too - until last Wedn! So windbreaker, sir, dont stir!