Ritchey Carbon Superlogic 1-bolt torque

LazyLab

Bought this seatpost from a fellow hubber, but cannot find the rail clamp torque in the Ritchey manuals. They only have the 1-bolt mechanism that works differently. The one in the photo has two cones that fit into the seatpost with the outside clamps pressing them inwards and clamping.

Anyone knows what the torque should be?

post-6854-0-10027400-1395685178_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tarpon

No idea on the torque but can tell you will be in a heap of trouble with the Hubbers with that saddle bag. Seems to be the equivalent of pitching at a rugby match in pink tights

No idea on the torque but can tell you will be in a heap of trouble with the Hubbers with that saddle bag. Seems to be the equivalent of pitching at a rugby match in pink tights

A small saddlebag is the business.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Spoke101. Unfortunately, it is not that specific 1-bolt system - the clamping mechanism is very different.

Small saddle bag on a mountain bike is called 'efficiency' and trust in your equipment. You only take 2 bombs and some plugs along for those 4 hour rides :w00t: (if that was a road bike, it would be a different story)