Thaba DH Race 29/03

DR ◣◢

Looks rad, what time is racing? I'm riding Red Barn early tomorrow am, might make a turn past there later to check it out.

Do you know of anyone who's full face helmet I can borrow or a place were I can buy one tomorrow morning other then cycle lab or sportsmans wearhouse

Do you know of anyone who's full face helmet I can borrow or a place were I can buy one tomorrow morning other then cycle lab or sportsmans wearhouse

I have a Large Bell you can borrow, PM me if you want me to bring it.

I have a Large Bell you can borrow, PM me if you want me to bring it.

thanks man but it's going to be too big that's why I couldn't get the fox helmet at cycle lab because it was too big and the bell helmets are way too expensive

Great race today :clap: but i think the guys got my time wrong :oops: , they say 1:10 but drift camera timed at 1:00 straight, not that i care haha i still had a damn jol, met some cool fellahs and got some great tips.

Thanks to all who helped me along today especially the dude who randomly called me over, took my bike from me and then setup my suspension :thumbup: and gave me some setup tips on the shock for tonight lol.

But still loads of fun :D

Thanks guys