Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no problem being settled by my Insurance Company. I was given the settlement amount and go ahead to order a new bike in an hour or two.

When it came to decide on what to buy, Pinarello was excluded, not because I thought my bike shop was going to sell me a fake, but because I knew most other Pinas on the road were fake.

I bought a C59 frame instead.

Sjoe, hardly a step down from Pina then. If ever there was a 2nd choice, THAT's the one to make.

Edit: Repeated word

Edited by Brogue

Will this thread reach 100 pages or 100k views first? Epic first first post by AA! Will be a llloooonnnngggg time before this will be beat!

O ja, happy bday Andrew!

I stopped watching Carte Blanche about the same time Derek Watts started advertising whatever it was that would make hair grow back :thumbdown:

Yip... you and me both!! But!!!! I am not missing this one! LOL! :clap:

how much is a lot;

after reading the lawyers response

I am trying to work out what the OP was charged for the fake frame,wheels and handle bars

"R 37 500-00 for the bicycle (consisting of a frame (at your insistence sprayed a particular shade of black), head set, handle bars, wheels and saddle column)"

QUESTION :

what is the retail price of a Campagnola electronic group set at the moment ?

the group set in question

I'll be kind and save you from searching 88 pages. 40k

Yip... you and me both!! But!!!! I am not missing this one! LOL! :clap:

Until that point I thought he was credible :eek:

Will this thread reach 100 pages or 100k views first? Epic first first post by AA! Will be a llloooonnnngggg time before this will be beat!

O ja, happy bday Andrew!

This thread is proof that the OP should have joined thehubsa before buying the Chinarello - Plenty info on the forum about fakes

"R 37 500-00 for the bicycle (consisting of a frame (at your insistence sprayed a particular shade of black), head set, handle bars, wheels and saddle column)"

+-R24 excl VAT & courrier, apparently...

+-R24 excl VAT & courrier, apparently...

OOPS! I meant this is the price +- for the group set... via research done on The Hub SA

Sjoe, hardly a step down from Pina then. If ever there was a 2nd choice, THAT's the one to make.

Edit: Repeated word

Edit, edit, edit!!!!

Pinna certainly not the first choice for many. Nice, to be sure, but C59, yes, of course.

Tommo, another probably better buy. An actually made in Italy frame, Battaglin too. can't get a Chinasini, or Chinaglin, too bloody difficult!

Edit: I suppose Pinna victims of their own EXTENSIVE marketing!

Edited by heyyou

Devvi & her team was at the shop @ 15:50 on Wednesday... watch Carte Blanche @ 7pm :-)

Yikes

No number on the BB of my Marcello :-(

Fake?

Where did you buy it? Cycle science?

I suggest finding the registered importers on marcello's website and taking it to them to inspect.

Hope its just lost the sticker

thank you spoke 101 , you see it wasn't that difficult (the others)

Edited by bassasdaindia