Ridgeway Cycles Rave

Wez-O

So just a quick rave about Ridgeway Cycles in Greenstone who recently went out of their way to help me with a bike issue I had after another East Rand store (which shall remain unnamed) were completely and utterly useless in their half-assed efforts to "assist".

Keep up the good work Rory and the Ridgeway lads!

So just a quick rave about Ridgeway Cycles in Greenstone who recently went out of their way to help me with a bike issue I had after another East Rand store (which shall remain unnamed) were completely and utterly useless in their half-assed efforts to "assist".

Keep up the good work Rory and the Ridgeway lads!

Werent you the fellow that was punting them in the original thread long before they opened with all the vague hints of a store?

You obviously knew a lot before they started... https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/127350-exciting-new-store-opening-soon-in-jhb/page__hl__ridgeway%20cycles

Why still send you bike to another shop?

If its your buds, just punt the shop... dont say another shop made a balls up of your bike to start off with.

I still wanna come check the shop out though

Edited by ChUkKy

I know one of the managers yes, but as they say, 'the proof is in the pudding' and the service I received here on a recent issue was FAR superior than the previous East Rand (Kempton) shop I used to use.

But to show that I'm not just punting Ridgeway because of Chunky's conspiracy theory regarding my connection to them, I'll also say that Complete Cyclist in Bryanston have given me fantastic service of late and I think they are by far the best LBS in the North!

Sadly for every shop giving out great service like Ridgeway and Complete Cyclist, they are many more who are dishing out rubbish customer service and bike servicing.

But to show that I'm not just punting Ridgeway because of Chunky's conspiracy theory regarding my connection

Dont call me fat, it hurts my feelings

• 3 weeks later...

Ye was around the mall on saturday.. decided to go pop in @ ridgeway... was interested in few odds and ends which wernt in stock,.. but rory said he would contact me..

AND he did get back to me today with pricing and anything else i wanted him to order.. thats how you make customers and do business..

I will be collecting said goods asap..

Thnx again rory :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

I popped in over the weekend to pick up a tube after a DIY oopsie. i felt sorry for the guys, they obviously were having a loooong day, there was one guy there asking them to fix a puncture, and a woman wanting them to show her how her cycling computer worked.