Free Bike - Paying it Forward

Maxrider

Hi Guys (& Gals),

post-36272-0-58919800-1396885967_thumb.jpg

I'm hoping someone can help. I could try and sell the above bike and get a few hundred bucks, but I'd rather help someone out who's less fortunate than many of us.

Do you know of anyone who may require a bike as a means of transport to maybe get them to work etc.

I'll give them the bike. It's a 54cm C to C top tube, a heavy old thing but it's solid and will last for years. It's all working 100% but I will stick a couple of funky new tyres on it so it keeps on rolling.

It is currently in Blouberg, so somewhere in the near Western Cape please as it's waaaay to heavy to post.

(and please, no chancers, I'd like to help someone)

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Try BEN _ the bicycle empowerment network. They are an NGO who collect, build and give bikes to under-privileged peeps.

They also promote cycling as a sport to less fortunate. Great organisation

Try BEN _ the bicycle empowerment network. They are an NGO who collect, build and give bikes to under-privileged peeps.