Barefoot

Just remind me how much did those lucky people pay to go for a ride with the one and only LA when he was here a few years ago? something like R200k? must be something in the water there ....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Barefoot,

I am interested and willing to pay.

Don't shoot me down, have tried a few years running to enter with no luck.

Email me on davidguae@hotmail.com

Hi Cyclists

This is Barefoot who originally posted this thread and selling my 2015 Epic Form

As a first timer one pays R3500 to be a volunteer on the Cape Epic.

I am not an active cyclist but a very active Ultra distant runner and support numerous Ultra events.

For those who did this year's Epic I worked at Waterpoint Number 1 and 3. I am sure many of the "slower half of the field" will remember me by my name "Barefoot"

Working as a volunteer is very demanding and hard work to get up at 4am every morning and sometimes still working until 22:00 hours - 8 days in a row.

The "supply and demand" for Epic entries is there, hence that is why I am selling mine

Barefoot

In reply to the many comments have been posted

Hey Barefoot

Thought it was you! You did a brilliant job, and as far as I'm concerned you deserve to be able to make a bit back to recoup costs!

Tom (605-1)

• 3 weeks later...