Class training in Stellenbosch

In JHB i was training in a well structured class focusing on key races throughout the season, it was enjoyable and i found it to be very beneficial.

I have since moved to CT and although i am seriously considering Cadence Cycling the closest branch is in Tygervalley

Does anyone know of a class like training facility in the Stellenbosch or Somerset West area?

In JHB i was training in a well structured class focusing on key races throughout the season, it was enjoyable and i found it to be very beneficial.

I have since moved to CT and although i am seriously considering Cadence Cycling the closest branch is in Tygervalley

Does anyone know of a class like training facility in the Stellenbosch or Somerset West area?

If you find out please do let me know as I work in Stellies and have the same problem especially with winter coming closer

If you find out please do let me know as I work in Stellies and have the same problem especially with winter coming closer

With 189 views and only 1 response, i dont think we going to have much luck!!

Guess it is going to have to be Cadence in Tygervalley - or maybe i should open my own Cadence franchise in Somerset West :ph34r: - who is in????

I went to a couple of spinning classes in the Coetzenburg (Stellenbosch) Gym a few years ago...dunno if that's that kinda thing you're looking for?

BMT in stellenbosch is starting one

BMT in stellenbosch is starting one

Correct - in association with Synergy - c/o R44 and Blaauwklippen Rd.