Female Cyclist on Beyers Naude Yesterday

Guest Hollow Man

Fess up girlie... 105kg was what I saw at Weighless on Tuesday night!

Hey! We were sworn to secrecy with those classes. Or was it the AA classes I am thinking of? By the way, the next AA meeting has been postponed. We decided to have a cheese and wine evening at my place instead. You in? Edited by JPC

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! We were sworn to secrecy with those classes. Or was it the AA classes I am thinking of? By the way, the next AA meeting has been postponed. We decided to have a cheese and wine evening at my place instead. You in?

just check that it doesn't clash with your sex addicts meet

Everytime I see this thread pop up with the heading "

"Female Cyclist on Beyers Naude Yesterday" I keep reading it as "Female Cyclist on Beyers Nude Yesterday"

just check that it doesn't clash with your sex addicts meet

oh no.. those meetings are reeeeeaaaally late at night .. They don't clash with anything.

Oh hell. There goes my chance to ask one of you guys to take a photo of me on my bike for the ladies and bikes thread! Hollwman doesnt like to take photos of me.. he says I am too fat. 95kgs is not too big for a woman, is it?

All of a sudden I feel like Frodo on his way to Mount Doom! Dangerous territory this!

All of a sudden I feel like Frodo on his way to Mount Doom! Dangerous territory this!

:clap: Edited by JPC

Facmp still has his juggling skills I see!

I don't think he ever lost it. Top marks, Facmp!

Guest Hollow Man

Aunties messing with your head Dude.

Guest Hollow Man

That is not what I meant......I was talking about seeing my arm.......Im getting paranoid now everytime I post.....everything can be twisted :wacko:

Yup. Ropemakers are plentiful in these parts...

Aunties messing with your head Dude.

More than fair but there are somethings I won't joke about. Never know who gets offended by weight jokes.

More than fair but there are somethings I won't joke about. Never know who gets offended by weight jokes.

I am not joking... what's so funny about my weight???