Black Rydon Impactx Photochromic Clear Sunglasses, Rydon Lenses, White/Silver Zuma Helmet

TheSaint

These two Rudy Project items selling for R1800.00. They are new. Is it worth the purchase? Just need some advice before I purchase.

Just dont lose your slip, otherwise they dont replace your frame....that is the problem I currently have...just over a year old and the frames started flaking. ASG said I must provide the slip...which I can't find :thumbdown: and a replaement frame is 1500...so I will rather stick to Oakleys...never have issues with them!

Thanx guys. Appreciate it.

Besides the quality I would also like to know if that is a good price?

Helmet & sunglasses: Both for R1800- New

That's a good price, only thing about the Rydons that I don't like is that they mist up quite a bit. Not sure if any other brands have the same problem.

Just dont lose your slip, otherwise they dont replace your frame....that is the problem I currently have...just over a year old and the frames started flaking. ASG said I must provide the slip...which I can't find :thumbdown: and a replaement frame is 1500...so I will rather stick to Oakleys...never have issues with them!

Have you tried showing them your credit card payment details? I'm sure they can look up the invoice.

Have you tried showing them your credit card payment details? I'm sure they can look up the invoice.

Paid cash :(

• 9 months later...

That's a good price, only thing about the Rydons that I don't like is that they mist up quite a bit. Not sure if any other brands have the same problem.

That's an understatement. I ride on the coast - Ballito, and when its humid in summer these glasses are pretty useless. The older they get, the worse they are. 

Archived