First Fab, now Jey

Headshot

I see the fastest flying frenchy Jerome Clementz is also injured. I caught a comment he made on FB about the unseen nature of the french enduro series course and that he was lying "only" fourth after day one and would battle to catch up. Then he crashed on day 2. Makes you realise that tricky unseen courses are a great leveller.

A big pity....can promise you Graves is going to now be GUNNING even more so for that EWS overall. Dislocated collar bones takes Jey out of the running as he will probably miss round 2 at Tweedlove

:thumbdown: Out for the rest of the season, shoulder needing surgery. Edited by Pain or shine

Fab says - I am a month away from the crash now and time seems to help.

I can spend more and more time on my feet and I am slowly stepping away from any surgeries.

The human body is unreal. we can see every week with the therapy my back getting more straight... there is still a long way to go but the mental is strong and life too short to complain !!!

I cannot make out what happened to make him crash. Just look to me like his back tried to overtake his front!

Looks like there is a stump hidden in the shadows. But you are right, that back wheel is without a doubt faster than the front... ;)

I cannot make out what happened to make him crash. Just look to me like his back tried to overtake his front!

Taken from an interview with JC that was on the Endourp mountain bike magazine's web site.

"Hey Jerome, we were all devastated to hear that you are out for the season, what happened?

The crash was quite simple and I’ll say unlucky! I was pedalling into a flat section in the first stage of Sunday, at the French Enduro series in Blausasc! Behind some grass, a rock was hidden and I smashed my pedal into it! I was thrown up and over the left side and hit the ground with all my weight on the left shoulder! It hurt like crazy but I thought I had been lucky, then I moved my shoulder I got worries, as soon as I tried to lift my bike I knew something was wrong and I thought I had broken my collarbone. I went to the hospital and the x-ray showed that it was not broken but dislocated!"