downhill race calendar info

chris30#

Hey guys I want to find out what's happening with downhill in jhb want to get back in to the sport but can't seem to find info on races.

Unfortunately Chris there are no formal races in JHB. If you want to race the closest is the KZN series which has finished for the season (unless there will be another series later in the year?)

The only even that'll take place is SA Champs which will be at Thaba trails in the next couple of weeks.

Best bet would be to get onto the 'Mountain bikers do it downhill" FaceBook page as that is where the majority of the banter happens.

Thanks that helps a lot . Where can I find the info for sa champ's. Do the guys still ride the helderkruin track? Any other tracks in the west rand . Thanks

Some advert for my bro's track in Limpopo :

Calling DH'ers, Free riders, All mountain riders, Trail riders, Enduro riders (of course)...

We are having a XCO event in Tzaneen on the 21st of June. The XCO course is going to use parts of the bottom of the DH/Enduro course. Just after 12, whhen the XCO is done and dusted, we are having a "DH" show to promote Dh, Enduro, Trail riding in this area.

Everyone is welcomed to join. Read this post from the start to have an idea of what the course looks like. It is really not difficult to ride and even has quite a few B and C lines to avoid the main obstacles.

Thanks that helps a lot . Where can I find the info for sa champ's. Do the guys still ride the helderkruin track? Any other tracks in the west rand . Thanks

SA Champs is happening from 18 - 20 July at Thaba Trails. The info is on the CSA website.

There are guys who regularly ride Helderkruin. Most of the rides are put up on the FB page mentioned in my post above.

SA Champs is happening from 18 - 20 July at Thaba Trails. The info is on the CSA website.

There are guys who regularly ride Helderkruin. Most of the rides are put up on the FB page mentioned in my post above.

Awesome. Guess Ill try and race that one.