Metro police: wrong direction?

NotShatterProof

Guest EdEdEd

Yoh Yoh!

It seems like you are lucky that he didn't rob you!

Ok,im not sure if he meant only ride facing oncoming traffic on a pavement,thats acceptable.

No, there is no pavement on that section of road. In fact, it is one of the few sections where I am forced to use the road because it crosses the highway at that point. Going in the opposite lane in that particular location is most certainly suicidal.

Idjits. They wanted a bribe from me last weekend at the Pumulani toll plaza and then tried for something to drink when I didn't bite.

Rather pay my fine thanks as my one car headlight wasn't working so I was in the wrong. Fine is less than the BS amount he mentioned in any case thinking he'll get some cash out of me.

No, there is no pavement on that section of road. In fact, it is one of the few sections where I am forced to use the road because it crosses the highway at that point. Going in the opposite lane in that particular location is most certainly suicidal.

Ok mine was was a general comment for all general areas,

ive no idea about what the roads are like there

In that case hes a d**s then...

Unbelievable. And these idiots are supposed to enforce the rules of the road?

This place is such a joke.

Another possibility: Kentucky is just about 100 metres from that N4 bridge, maybe the aroma wafting in his direction confused him?