Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bliksem...moertoe...great workout! Leke Big man, was nice sitting in your slip for the first halve! Great route,thanks Jaco.

Got 4.4 W/kg (with adjusted weight) and 343W avg. this surely is the best way to improve your power.

2.68 w/kg

Some more info PLEEEEASE for the non-connected......avg relative watts???, time held???, peak rel. power (W), peak absolute power (W), etc, etc.

Pritttieee pleeeeaase!

That's like a feather. At my goal weight I will be 110kg. Now 130. To do that watts you do need to push 450 watts. Not easy nearly impossible.

Thanks chaps. Enjoyable as always. Talus, what happened was slowly hunting you down and then .......?

I was dead in the water but decided to give it carrots for the last 350m since you were sweeping me up. Then the dreaded blue screen.....! F.. k

I got 300W for the first 20min and was hanging on (my heart was very high) but this was a new bummer. I can't imagine how pissed Sagan must have been.

Ag nee donner man.......julle is 'n klomp quad valve high revving turbo powered finely tuned speed junkies.

85-100 pedal cadence is what all the research report......maar dan wip my gat so baie ek begin soprano sing.

Respek MENERE.....the numbers are impressive. Keep up the good work.

PS: Thanks for the info......appreciated.

Now to dyna tune the motor.

Archived