Somerset West morning rides

Wantfast

Hi all

I am relocating from the Southern Suburbs to Somerset West end of August. Any group rides in the mornings? Preferably MTB but I can join a road group. Fitness level is reasonably good.

If any, how many times a week and weekends? I would prefer twice or three times a week and one long ride on a weekend.

Thanks

I ride almost every morning... BUT EARLY!!! Try to start at 5am-ish for 2 hours.

One ride in the weekend of 3-4 hours...

Lemme know...

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the response. Will give a shout as soon as I am settled (end August).

Dee_Biker and Fandacious, what sort of km are you guys doing in the mornings and the run on weekends? I am hoping to do approx. 40 to 50km in the am and 100+ on the weekend ride.

Looking forward to all the new trails and routes.

Cheers.

i sent you a pm earlier

I also want to join a ride, need to up the ante on my training.

If I go MTB before work, I try to do 40km. Road about 50km... Weekends 3-4 hours... Mostly Jonkers...

We currently looking at staying in De Wijnlanden (off Baden Powell Drive) or Somerset West. Does anybody on the Hub stay at De Wijnlanden that does morning rides?

Not sure if that's safe to do with khayelitsha around the corner.