Bonus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryder Hesjedal admitted that he will likely help teammate Dan Martin for the rest of the Vuelta.

“If I can win another stage, I’ll go for it but we focus on Dan (Martin) now. He can make the top 5 overall.”

Dario Cioni, the directeur sportif at Team Sky explained Chris Froome's state of mind and his goal for the Vuelta.

“Chris found it hard to admit he had a bad time trial. But after yesterday, he’s not bad even though he hasn’t had the ideal preparation for the Vuelta, which was a plan B. He fights for a good result but this race is the starting point of the 2015 Tour de France campaign.”

Edited by ' Dale

@tombeej

:-(

We have another retiree as the racing continues to take its toll. Julian Arredondo (Trek Factory Racing) has abandoned.

Not surprisingly, Degenkolb was first over the line at the second intermediate sprint. It will be interesting to see if he now sits ups and waits for the peloton.

Joaquim Rodriguez suffered a mechanical problem and has taken the bike of teammate Alberto Losada.

There is only 46km of racing left on the stage but it includes the 12.2km climb to the finish and it continues to rain on the break and the peloton.

Cameron Meyer is leading the break as the clmib begins to hurt. Behind the Movistar team is setting the pace before the peloton hits the clmib.

A problem for Dan Martin. He gets a bike change and a push, with other teammates waiting to pace him back to the peloton.