another stellenbosch bike theft

doublejeopardy

My sons bike stolen from outside university. His only means to get from home to lectures.(often at night) It is a easily recogniseable rare bike. Description: grey NS SUBURBAN jumpbike with 24" halo wheels, purple marzocchi dj fork, white rhree piece crank, saint rear brake and purple NS pedals. Dont know how to post pic but can mail/whatsapp. My son is really torn up about this bike. Please spread the word to bikeshops etc. I will check in here a few times a day in case of any luck of a sharp hubber finding it. alt: cell 0722044606. holding thumbs. The bike is VERY recogniseable. thanks

Purple components are so eye-catching and noticeable now or even a year down the line. Please guys, just keep purple in mind. This is now my sons second loss by theft We are so far from flush so any type of replacement is impossible....only mentioning this to emphasise my request to keep your eyes open for us. Thanks

Where was the bike stolen from?

The 24" will also be an eye catcher. Also let him cruise around the second hand shops and contact cash crusaders in the cape with a photo of the bike.

@ shebeen, posting pic is beyond my skill level. my son is up to his eyeballs in study so trying to cope with this on his behalf. my number is posted,if you are on whatsapp pls contact me.@matchstix.bike was stolen outside engineering faculty in stellenbosch at 7 last night. cheers

@ shebeen, posting pic is beyond my skill level. my son is up to his eyeballs in study so trying to cope with this on his behalf. my number is posted,if you are on whatsapp pls contact me.@matchstix.bike was stolen outside engineering faculty in stellenbosch at 7 last night. cheers

had a bike stolen from that spot about 15 years ago. We caught the buggers, cops told us to administer our own justice as the courts would release them, like they always do for underage offenders. Didn't use anything but a Ubolt lock after that!

if you want to increase chances of it getting seen then a photo wouldn't hurt. it's really not hard, if you managed to create a profile here your it skills are sufficient.

here is the dummies guide.

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/90344-tutorial-adding-images-to-posts/