[Event] 2014 NISSAN TrailSeeker #4 Bundu Bash

WesselvdWalt

Love the new system where you can see the batch seeding cut-off's.....helps us beginners to see what we should aspire to in terms of seeding numbers to move up a batch.

Where do we go to see that?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wessel, I raced at ARC a few weeks back in the dualX. We went up this steep concreted climb, Will we be going up that monster again? Rode the 650b there with 2x10 and its one of the only times iv ever used my easiest gear. Will probably ride the 29er on Saturday and I might need to test those easy gears before hand. Last time at Hakahana marathon I needed those gears and they didn't work as well as id like(When its tough its easy to blame the bike)

Got my goodie bag but no batch sticker??

Are you in a different batch to your previous race? Most of the time I do marathon and my batch stays the same so I end up leaving the stickers on. Otherwise there will be registration on Saturday, I'm sure you can get a sticker from them.

Are you in a different batch to your previous race? Most of the time I do marathon and my batch stays the same so I end up leaving the stickers on. Otherwise there will be registration on Saturday, I'm sure you can get a sticker from them.

Yip in a different batch...

I also ordered some Nissan socks but it's not in the goodie bag... :-(

So basically you got all the free sponsored stuff and none of the stuff you paid for. Hope they sort it out for you. I like free stuff but I love stuff Iv paid for.

WTF is up with Aramex? After they did not deliver last time, I made tripple sure everything is updated for delivery (they were not happy with the +27 in front of my phone number) and once again no delivery? It's a nice feature and I'd love to see it in action ... I'm busy as all hell and can't get away from the office to do a pickup :(

I tried - fail again.

This is the first time I tried but still no luck!  :mellow:

Has anyone received their goodie bag using Aramex?

Goody bag received, Moved up from batch K to C for the half marathon and received a nice gym towel with the goodie bag as well. Looking forward to the race..

Archived