"Argus" route ride Saturday 30/08/2014

Wannabe

Just plotting the route.... Down Strand and onto Liesbeek Parkway through to Muizenberg

Will see if I can attach the route a bit later.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look for ARGUS TRAINING ROUTE

http://www.mapmyride...route-175121134

Let's see if this works. (sadly I'm sligthly Technologicaly Disadvantaged :blush: )

Meeting Points for people wanting to join along the route (times are approximante)

1) On Liesbeek Park, under Settlers way bridge (just after Circus School) About 07h30

2) Cnr Alphen Hill Rd and Constantia Main rd : about 07h50

3) Cnr Constantia Main rd and Spaanschemat (at Shopping Complex) about 08h00

After this everybody should be in the group already.

See you guys (and Gals) at 07h00 tomorrow morning at Virgin Active, Green Point.

Bring along lights (front and rear)

No Helmet, No Ride.

We adhere to rules of the road, stop at Stop Streets and RED traffic lights, no riding two abreast where there is no Yellow shoulder, etc.

So I guess the all important question is:- where's the brekkie stop :clap:

That will be in Noordhoek at that Garden Centre on the left, before Chappies.

Gotta click on your route and ensure the url is your route. Also make sure you've made it visible to everyone

Working now?

Wish I could and was planning to but alas seems as though I may change to the "Who is currently ill Fred" dammit I need a nice long road ride with some decent riders.

Wish I could and was planning to but alas seems as though I may change to the "Who is currently ill Fred" dammit I need a nice long road ride with some decent riders.

A nice long road ride it will be, but who says we are decent riders? :whistling: There is some scruffy okes in our group (like me :devil: )

Sorry to hear you are on the sick list, get better soon.

Wannabeeeee! I missed you ous' the last time you did this ride! Where do you cross the trainline? Do you cycle past Newlands Cricket Stadium and up to the main road there?

Archived