stolen Scott Scale 910 carbon

Francois Louis Henn

Ismail Dames from Wynberg Cash Crusaders confiscated the Scott Bike after it was reported by Grant Reddy for Plumstead Cash Crusaders to all Cash Crusaders stores. According to Ismail the bike was handed to the SAPS and he confirm that it is the same bike as in the photos put on the hub. He did phone Francois to report that the bike was confiscated. Hope it is the same bike. Big thumbs up for Cash Crusaders.

I had a similar thing happen to me yesterday. I advertised my bike on gumtree and was contacted by 'Chisa Philips' who lives in George, but has a cousin at UWC. He wanted me to take the bike out there and I said not a chance. He said his cousin would come to me and collect the bike, he would do an EFT at the same time. I told him that it was a cash deal, and he got all stroppy and vol ***. Told I told him politely the deal was off.

Hope this helps someone

Francois my bike was also stolen (Scott Carbon Scale 910), same as yours. A long story but to keep it short one of us is lucky as it is at Wynberg Police Station but they will only let us I.D the bike on Monday morning. It is probably yours as mine does not fit the time line.