Dual X 3 ARC Roodeplaat, Buffelsdrift

Runbikeswim

Just arrived ! Seems the T-Shirt sizes are smaller than for the previous race, or is it just me not doing the required training ?

Unfortunately there was a fortuner stolen from the parking. When I got back to my car there was a guy on the phone to I presume his insurance company saying his car had been stolen. The dude that claimed he was in charge of security was saying they checked every car leaving had keys in but when I left they never checked. He also said there are "trails" all over that they can get out from. So I guess these sporting events is yet another place we need to worry about our cars.

I am waiting to get some feedback on the event, how was it? I couldn't do this one but did the first two.

Flat and fast - my time was about 20 minutes faster than #2

The run was dirt/tar with a few trail bits - ride was flatnfast with 1 challenging hill and LOADS of fun, twisty, winding single track.

Awesome event. No queues to register and very little traffic in the combined section. I lost maybe 8 seconds in total overtaking people doing the half.

The run could have been a bit more technical but organisers have to work with the venue they're given.

9.8/10 is my verdict!

I am waiting to get some feedback on the event, how was it? I couldn't do this one but did the first two.

Moerse lekker venue, course was 20 min easier/faster than Heia on the full. Fritz' team threw in some drop downs/ jumps and some of the sharper turns on the downhill section had berms, lekkerrr....

The run was dirt/tar with a few trail bits - ride was flatnfast with 1 challenging hill and LOADS of fun, twisty, winding single track.

Awesome event. No queues to register and very little traffic in the combined section. I lost maybe 8 seconds in total overtaking people doing the half.

The run could have been a bit more technical but organisers have to work with the venue they're given.

9.8/10 is my verdict!

Thanks Eldron, now I missed the best one!:wacko:

9.8/10 is my verdict!

Snap