Jens Voigt going for Hour Record 18 Sept

Joe!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Germany know how to produce Top sports stars.What a legend.From cycling to soccer,tennis,F1 you name it.

Germany know how to produce Top sports stars.What a legend.From cycling to soccer,tennis,F1 you name it.

In a few years we'll hear the Voigt name In the Pro peloton or the CX circuit again.

Biekauz zie Germens haf zie siestiem thet warks.......

PS: have been to Germany to visit and look at their sport schools and development programs. They know how to do the critical things right and not waste energy (and money)......and the knowledge base developed since the unification (old enemies working together).

If you want to retire why don't you just retire. Not even a month and this guy is desperate for more publicity. Or is it Trek?

His riding style, where he moves his front wheel all over the place, and his lack of ITT pedigree, apart from 1 Team TT in 2001 in a GT, gives him little chance of a record.

But hey, if I'm wrong, I'll buy the first hundred hubbers who claim a beer at the Wine2Whales this year, both on day 1 and day 2 afternoons!

Chill those beers, eksê

Archived