Spez Camber 2014 replacement...

awesme

The stock fork on the Trance is very Trance specific - OD2 steerer and longer ie taller drop outs than the standard Fox product so not sure how many other people will want one.

Anyway, the OP's lady does not sound like an enduro racer, so not much need to upgrade anything especially not the fork...

BTW, a set of decent rims is R2k. Factor in a build and some spokes and its not very much at all if you use the original hubs, which are Giant and pretty good.

hehehe

The OP.... not my lady, just a friend.

and she is more into Stage/marathon racing,

G

The stock fork on the Trance is very Trance specific - OD2 steerer and longer ie taller drop outs than the standard Fox product so not sure how many other people will want one.

Anyway, the OP's lady does not sound like an enduro racer, so not much need to upgrade anything especially not the fork...

BTW, a set of decent rims is R2k. Factor in a build and some spokes and its not very much at all if you use the original hubs, which are Giant and pretty good.

Focus Captain 'she no longer has the bike it has been LIBERATED' ;)

focus, NSBB - sell the fork that comes stock on the Trance... for a better one.

But - as ppl have pointed out, unless you're pushing the limits of the suspension's capabilities, there's very little reason to swap out the stock Fox fork. So the entire 10k residual can go the way of bling and such.

focus, NSBB - sell the fork that comes stock on the Trance... for a better one.

But - as ppl have pointed out, unless you're pushing the limits of the suspension's capabilities, there's very little reason to swap out the stock Fox fork. So the entire 10k residual can go the way of bling and such.

Please accept my humblest apologies :blush: