Revolution One: A Story of Off-Road Unicycling

JohnnyReggae

An awesome documentary on off-road unicycling. Where it began, how the skills and equipment have changed. Starting in the 80's the sport of mountain unicycling has come a very long way to what we have today.

Worth a watch IMO :thumbup:

gotta have balls of steel (or no balls) to do this!

I'm sorry ... but you guys that think this have it just plain wrong. When you're riding your MTB do you rack yourself ? No ... funny that. Neither do we. We're *sitting* on a saddle. In the 8 years that I have been riding unicycle I have racked myself a grand total of twice, doing something stupid. Never while riding the wildest downhill stuff I have ever attempted.

I'm sorry ... but you guys that think this have it just plain wrong. When you're riding your MTB do you rack yourself ? No ... funny that. Neither do we. We're *sitting* on a saddle. In the 8 years that I have been riding unicycle I have racked myself a grand total of twice, doing something stupid. Never while riding the wildest downhill stuff I have ever attempted.

take your point, and please; I'm not dissing what you do in any way shape or form. Actually have massive admiration for you guys! Huge skills...

take your point, and please; I'm not dissing what you do in any way shape or form. Actually have massive admiration for you guys! Huge skills...

Yeah man, sorry I came across a little heavy. Wasn't my intention.

If I got 1 Ront (South African) every time someone hummed or whistled the circus theme or asked me if I'm joining a circus ... I would be a very rich man. It's a little frustrating when that is all people see.

.... and to the question if I am joining a circus ... I'll possibly perform in a circus one day, but I probably won't be unicycling ... I'd more likely be doing some juggling act :D