2015 Giant Reign 2 availability?

Brawler

Im 80kgs. Run my shock at 30% sag and my Fork at around 25, and shes plush, but still firm enough for virtually anything ive thrown at her so far. Think you might need to have someone take a look at your fork.

Stand to be corrected, but dont think there are tokens for the DebonAir shock, only the Pike fork.

There aren't any tokens, but there are what rockshox call 'bottomless rings'

Rockshox-Monarch-RT3-shock-tune-by-Mick-

I am trying to get hold of some, might have to go the CRC route (http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/za/en/rockshox-monarch-vivid-bottomless-ring-kit/rp-prod123818)

or have a look at using a cut up inner tube, which people have been doing apparently.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There aren't any tokens, but there are what rockshox call 'bottomless rings'

Rockshox-Monarch-RT3-shock-tune-by-Mick-

I am trying to get hold of some, might have to go the CRC route (http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/za/en/rockshox-monarch-vivid-bottomless-ring-kit/rp-prod123818)

or have a look at using a cut up inner tube, which people have been doing apparently.

essentially reducing the extra air volume that comes with the Debonair can. 

essentially reducing the extra air volume that comes with the Debonair can. 

Yes, well the positive chamber, while still keeping the larger negative chamber  ^_^

480mm on my large, if i did understand your request right. :blush:

if you mean the measurement from the BB to the top of the seat tube, then yeah - that's the one I'm looking for. 

Large? Mine's 490mm to the middle of the BB. Awesome, that confirms that the Large will fit me. I've got a 150mm LEV on there at the moment so the 125mm Reverb stealth will fit easily. 

if you mean the measurement from the BB to the top of the seat tube,......  .. to the middle of the BB.

Yup. that is what i measured :thumbup:

Perfect.

dont' forget to ask for the seat tube length starting from the shock rocker pivot instead of the BB. it's what will materially affect seatpost choices. if that's what you are thinking of that is...

Archived