2015 Giant Reign 2 availability?

Brawler

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This measurement ? :blink:

from 21 to 46, yeah. Essentially trying to find the max insertion of the seatpost. According to ONE source on Pinkbike, it's 250mm. 

Also means that I should be okay with a 150mm dropper :)

... it's 250mm. 

Seems to be right, but that is the absolute max.

Just for in case, count with 240mm.

Plus I've just confirmed that my saddle height is just 1 cm lower than yours.... From centre bb to the top of the saddle - 75cm. And that seat clamp insert on the giant dropper is HOOOOOOGE! Way bigger than my lev.

Shot bro. Just confirmed that there's enough space on the large for my current dropper ;)

Glad i could help :thumbup:

Anything else? Just shout!

But now i need to hit the blanket, and get ready for Hakahana tomorrow. :w00t:

• 3 weeks later...

Mmm mm any one know who stock these in jobirg and price?

I paid R33k but that was last year. Seen them advertised for R37k recently. See my response in the Pyga thread on what riding you do. If you planning on riding downhill / enduro / jumping and dropping off everything it is a great buy. However it is a lot of bike for just trail riding!

As for who stocks them, try Mikes bikes. I got mine from him and had great service.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys

Any other upgrades done to you're Reigns besides what has been posted previously?

Yeah ... plenty  "upgrades" on scratch marks from all the rocks @ Thaba, Hakahana, van Gaalen a dent from a tree @ Groenkloof, plenty of dust between the "hard to reach places" on the frame from Big Red Barn, Heia and Northerns and one plug in the rear tire (because of thornes) from Avianto. :w00t:

Besides this, nothing has changed on my Reign, just enjoying every ride. :thumbup:

Yeah ... plenty  "upgrades" on scratch marks from all the rocks @ Thaba, Hakahana, van Gaalen a dent from a tree @ Groenkloof, plenty of dust between the "hard to reach places" on the frame from Big Red Barn, Heia and Northerns and one plug in the rear tire (because of thornes) from Avianto. :w00t:

Besides this, nothing has changed on my Reign, just enjoying every ride. :thumbup:

Eish that is a bummer about that dent, any chance of a pic? Luckily mine is still dent free and not too badly scratched since i wrapped it. Still absolutely loving this bike.

Archived