Campus 2 Campus

Kerbouchard

Jip. In my hometown. Lumpy course, no real big hills to worry about, but some leg testers here and there. And if the wind picks up...

Jip. In my hometown. Lumpy course, no real big hills to worry about, but some leg testers here and there. And if the wind picks up...

saw the wind forecast was about 9m/s..........from north east

I was very tempted to do this one as I've heard good things about it. The thought of driving through from Joburg wasn't appealing though.

I was very tempted to do this one as I've heard good things about it. The thought of driving through from Joburg wasn't appealing though.

It's only 100km from Joburg...

saw the wind forecast was about 9m/s..........from north east

If the wind picks up you will need to find a big oom to hide behind :whistling:

Any idea who is timing this race?

It used to be Racetec. Even saw them at last year's registration on the saturday. They had a van and all the equipment ready in case you wanted to check/test your chip.

It used to be Racetec. Even saw them at last year's registration on the saturday. They had a van and all the equipment ready in case you wanted to check/test your chip.

Thanks......couldn't find anything on the ASG website

Archived