Never ever use Wiggle for any orders: Worst Internet shop ever

Paul Ruinaard

Unfortunately you get pi$$ed off at the wrong people, you chose parcel force which became SAPO and your goods are stuck in the strike somewhere.  You ordered in the middle of September when the SAPO strike had been ongoing since the middle of August, which pretty much everyone knew about. 

It is your fault for choosing the shipping method rather than courier, yet you throw your toys and blame Wiggle for the items not arriving and Wiggle not being able to tell you where in the SAPO system they are......and then come ranting on here.  

To your list add 6. Understand the shipping method chosen, the constraints and consequences and the full extent of how it will get to you and the possible issues (such as strikes).

At least you can rest easy with the knowledge that you have been refunded by Wiggle, the ones you came on here to berate.

:clap:  And this sums up the OP's rant, which was directed at the wrong people. And I'm sure he will end up getting his goods once the PO strike is over

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately you get pi$$ed off at the wrong people, you chose parcel force which became SAPO and your goods are stuck in the strike somewhere.  You ordered in the middle of September when the SAPO strike had been ongoing since the middle of August, which pretty much everyone knew about. 

It is your fault for choosing the shipping method rather than courier, yet you throw your toys and blame Wiggle for the items not arriving and Wiggle not being able to tell you where in the SAPO system they are......and then come ranting on here.  

To your list add 6. Understand the shipping method chosen, the constraints and consequences and the full extent of how it will get to you and the possible issues (such as strikes).

At least you can rest easy with the knowledge that you have been refunded by Wiggle, the ones you came on here to berate.

All i can say is start reading the posts again as your comprehension skills are not on par with your speed to respond -  see learning where i asked them what shipping to use knowing of Post Office strike and was assured Parcel Force is okay.

You are another legend of the hub behind his own keyboard.

I have imported from all over the world - ebay, performance bike, jensonusa, CRC etc. I have never had an issue like this. All ofthem got through and all were delivered. Many times ove many years.

Plus i spent two weeks trying to get a response. Their commit was 11 days to get goods to me with the channel they suggested after the issue was queried.

Well done - tjop, you really told me off good this time. :thumbup:

Lesson for you - read posts prior to replying

All i can say is start reading the posts again as your comprehension skills are not on par with your speed to respond -  see learning where i asked them what shipping to use knowing of Post Office strike and was assured Parcel Force is okay.

You are another legend of the hub behind his own keyboard.

I have imported from all over the world - ebay, performance bike, jensonusa, CRC etc. I have never had an issue like this. All ofthem got through and all were delivered. Many times ove many years.

Plus i spent two weeks trying to get a response. Their commit was 11 days to get goods to me with the channel they suggested after the issue was queried.

Well done - tjop, you really told me off good this time. :thumbup:

Lesson for you - read posts prior to replying

This pretty much sums up your antics with mud sling and name calling.  People point out your errors and they become trolls and tjops... you got to laugh!!

As others have said, if you don't like constructive help which myself and others have tried to assist you with, then don't post on the forum.... or get upset by it.

By EMS (parcel force) it should take 11-14 days to get to you, but Wiggle are unlikely to know of the SAPO strike, so would be unaware to comment on it as a potential issue as EMS works, when all handlers (UKPO and SAPO) are working properly.

Further you contradict yourself in your statements, as firstly in your OP you said you chose priority delivery Parcel force with online shopping but now you say you discussed it with them.first, yet could not get comment from customer services with any other correspondence hence the rant.... seems you are trying to justify your own position.

At least you have had a successful outcome, have got your money back and will all likely get the goods once the SAPO strike is over... and free of charge :thumbup: ... so be happy with it (even if later than you wanted) ... and leave at that !!

The only real issue is that if everyone starts throwing their toys with online overseas shops because of SAPO, they may stop shipping to SA as others have done!!

This pretty much sums up your antics with mud sling and name calling.  People point out your errors and they become trolls and tjops... you got to laugh!!

As others have said, if you don't like constructive help which myself and others have tried to assist you with, then don't post on the forum.... or get upset by it.

By EMS (parcel force) it should take 11-14 days to get to you, but Wiggle are unlikely to know of the SAPO strike, so would be unaware to comment on it as a potential issue as EMS works, when all handlers (UKPO and SAPO) are working properly.

Further you contradict yourself in your statements, as firstly in your OP you said you chose priority delivery Parcel force with online shopping but now you say you discussed it with them.first, yet could not get comment from customer services with any other correspondence hence the rant.... seems you are trying to justify your own position.

At least you have had a successful outcome, have got your money back and will all likely get the goods once the SAPO strike is over... and free of charge :thumbup: ... so be happy with it (even if later than you wanted) ... and leave at that !!

The only real issue is that if everyone starts throwing their toys with online overseas shops because of SAPO, they may stop shipping to SA as others have done!!

So we must all be nice and silent because big old bad old wiggle will make us SA boys unhappy by not shipping to us because they choose to use SAPO as a delivery method. WTF?

Go sit under a rock in your righteous indignation.

3 weeks or polite to increasingly irate emails with very little result. 1 x twitter post and 1 x FB post and i get a refund. How does that work?

Let me help you if you haven't worked it out then let me explain - you want results from these guys you have to go online. They spend fortunes monitoring internet traffic. They also have no contact numbers. It took lots of googling to find any sort of customer service contact.

So let me see - they have my money, they have no updates on where my goods are (until 4 hours ago) and they are not repsonding and cannot be contacted. Oh that sounds like great customer servie, especially as us South Africans just have to accept the wya we are treated and we could ruin it all for you ?

I am understanding you? Or have the drugs just kicked in as I am struggling to get you 

Fact - they don't respond to their own customer service portal - which they admitted and apologized for on Facebook. 

Send me a mail address for the screen captures mate.

Do some Googling and see what the wiggle customer satisfaction is like from other people (copied in to the post). Then check and see whether you can respond to their "Customer satisfaction | survey - oops that link doesn't work?

Must be a reason for that - like they don't want feedback (Neolane surveys are well known mate - i am in the industry)

Then go on to their facebook site and see other people (who like my comments on their FB site) struggling with similar issues. Maybe i am not alone. 

Please mate - crawl back under your keyboard, or run away scared cause the foreigners wont play with you South Africans....

You should really leave the antics and name calling for the play ground...but that is for you to resolve as you seem to be working yourself up to histerics.

You did what you needed to do in your own special way, others tried to assist and help you resolve the matter, we get berated for it... You explain yourself and your nature here without others having to point it out.

You got the result you wanted, be happy

Seems you are the only one here havIng issues, others including myself have had no issue dealing with Wiggle.

In a similar manner you can also do a search of CRC and others overseas online stores both here on the hub and Google and you will see similar comments of troubles with shipping. It happens and does not help with the SAPO being the main cause!

To the OP...

I must be honest... If I was a wiggle employee, and you had adopted the aggressive, sarcastic tone you have shown on this thread, not sure I would reply to you either...  :whistling:

http://www.bikebiz.com/marketplace/read/837

Three seconds on a google search(have not tested number, but also have it on their site that they do not have a call centre)

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/h/option/ContactUs

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/h/option/CustomerServices

All info that you should have researched before buying from them, many thimes, 10 minutes of checking BEFORE buying international can save you a few weeks of annoyance and a day of ranting on thehub

No need to reply, not trolling, and have no desire to read anything more when you attack those with an opinion

Everyone who has done any online shopping knows that parcel force ultimately gets delivered by SAPO whether it be CRC or Wiggle. I have 2 tires replaced by wiggle after I send them pics and they even refunded my postage when I had to send second tire back. They were easy to get hold of and responded promptly. I am sure the ranting OP will duly send the package back when it finally arrives on principle.

for what its worth, great experience last week with Merlin Cycles who ships with UPS, parts ordered Wednesday, bolted to my bike on Friday

I ordered a derailleur from Wiggle and had it delivered to a mate in the UK. Perfect service, on-time delivery, absolutely no issues.

anyone know when this post office strike will be over, Im waiting on stuff from moove and 3issues of dirt mag now. No post since 8 august.....

anyone know when this post office strike will be over, Im waiting on stuff from moove and 3issues of dirt mag now. No post since 8 august.....

Nope. they're now arguing over the implementation of the move to "permanent employment" 

SAPO are doing it by region, as there are a helluva lot of employees. Union wants everyone to be on the permanent roll at the same time, like, yesterday, because "they're all equal". They also want a 15% increase, and say that last years they have been getting "small" increases of "Just 7 or 8 percent"

Seems they don't get that it actually needs time to implement. 

• 1 year later...

Tbh, I've had really great service with Wiggle; I was a bit sceptical on ordering from them after reading this thread, but decided to order anyway as there prices on components of a certain  manufacturer starting with a c is very, very good... Bottom line is I ordered on 3 Aug and recieved my parcel today in Groblershoop. That's 7 days! So I will definately be doing bussiness with them again. My parcel did however not come with SAPO, but rather with Dawnwing couriers(I checked "Standard Tracked Postage). 

fast forward 2 years and the wiggle/chain reaction deal makes them the biggest and often cheapest and quickest way to get stuff to your door.

On Line stores are great and all but i sill like supporting my LBS... 

with LBS... 

You get better Warranty Support

You get it fitted for free

You get Advice

and you don't get a scary tax bill when you collect if from the post office.

Archived