[Event] HAKAHANA ENDURO-ONE

HAKAHANA TRAILS

Hahahaha... I got a similar tan as well as a very sore shoulder from my endo after crossing the finish line on stage 2 - the ego is healing slower than the shoulder though  :blush:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nev. The Rad. Was doing that DH clinic at Thaba. :eek:

Nev. The Rad. Was doing that DH at Thaba then went to the clinic... :ph34r:

Nev. The Rad. Was doing that DH clinic at Thaba. :eek:

That sucks. Healing Vibes all round!

On the event: it was lekker! Thanks guys. (So much climbing for my poor unfit legs, but the downhills were sweet)

Anyone else stiff?? My arms are dead from stage 2! Suppose 100mm HT will do that to you  :lol:

Thanks again for the awesome event!  

same here, on my 100mm HT too! Loved it, will be back for more!

Enjoy the pics guys...contains the boo-boo's as well, busy editing from my Go Pro footage...hope to have something ready by next weekend.

This was my first chance to stuff around with some action photography...did unfortunately not catch everybody. It turned out to be hard work but really nice to see all the people enjoying themselves and smiles all round. Some of the pics also surprised me...lot of satisifaction in that regard.

Looks like fun was had by all.. would've loved to he there and try this out.. next time.

Any news on the times yet anyone?

Yes, they have been posted in the hakahana enduro thread. (This being the event thread).

Archived