Jonkers - which bike?

Make sure you manage to fit in never ending story at the end of the valley next time, awesome. oh yea, then cross the valley to ride the quarry trails, it,ll change your life, ha!

We got lost because we rode past the roads going up to Fire hut because they had chains - or ropes - across them so we rode on past. Am keen to try fire hut and never ending story too. Is there a map available other than the IRide Africa one? That was all I had and it doesn't have never ending story on it.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Seriously, can anyone enjoy riding up that HeartBreak Hill?" This is the most efficient way of getting back across to the Black Diamond drop-in point after finishing Neverending Story. 

​If you need to rail a lot of trail in a shortish amount of time, it is an opportunity cost well worth paying. 

Edited by LanceB

"Seriously, can anyone enjoy riding up that HeartBreak Hill?" This is the most efficient way of getting back across to the Black Diamond drop-in point after finishing Neverending Story. 

​If you need to rail a lot of trail in a shortish amount of time, it is an opportunity cost well worth paying. 

It's still a pig though, whichever way you slice it.