Totalsports Xterra heads to Buffelspoort

News bot

The TOTALSPORTS XTERRA presented by REHIDRAT® SPORT heads to the North West Province early in 2015. Taking place on Saturday and Sunday (24 and 25 January 2015) at the picturesque Buffelspoort Dam (North West Province), participants can expect an adrenaline packed weekend of racing.

Click here to view the article

Pity there is no Duathlon option.

I grew up on a farm in the 80's, due the severe drought we never saw water deeper than ankle deep, so never learned to swim

Only done 1 tri - this one, and definitely doing it again!

Can't wait.

I love this event, but just went to enter... R600 + R80 for a day license  :eek:

What a pity :(

I love this event, but just went to enter... R600 + R80 for a day license  :eek:

What a pity :(

Oi vey! Never noticed that, it is a bit XTreme. Could do a 2 day Magalies Adventure with 2 x lunches and beer at that price.

might give it a skip then.

what is BS is the fact that you pay R20 (+ R400) for a TSA day license for the lite and R80 for a day license for the full. 

Seriously?

*edit* event info page says "R80" so maybe a glitch that you only have to pay R20 on the lite until fixed :P

Edited by MTBc

This will be my first Xterra full really looking forward to it. What is a good time to aim for, I was thinking that 3h30 would be a pretty decent time.

Pity there is no Duathlon option.

I grew up on a farm in the 80's, due the severe drought we never saw water deeper than ankle deep, so never learned to swim

hahaha 

This is a proper event - although pricey I believe it is well worth it.

Unbelievable administration, incredible mountain biking and torturous run...

• 1 month later...