70km

12km Fun ride

visit our website for more info

www.spectrumsportevents.co.za

Go to Event Page

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How are they going to do registration, can we register the day before to avoid those long waits on the am of the ride?

Enjoyed the winter one, hope the rain holds out otherwise its going to be a mud fest.  

I have 3 words for you .... SINGLE .... SPEED ..... RIGID :ph34r:

I have 3 words for you .... SINGLE .... SPEED ..... RIGID :ph34r:

I find my current bike does not have enough gears already, now you want me to scale down  :eek:

there is a small new section that is going to require as many gears as possible unless you as strong as BigBen

Bwahaha luckily I haven't come across anything I can't walk :)

there is a small new section that is going to require as many gears as possible unless you as strong as BigBen

• 2 weeks later...

Entry done [emoji3]

Seen some markers, think I'll go mosy around tomorrow .....

I've also seen a lot of it, both sides of the river and it doesn't look bad at all.  I made the mistake of going along the track by the river to the bridge and ended up looking previously disadvantaged from head to toe, and also got an earful of warm muddy water.

I've also seen a lot of it, both sides of the river and it doesn't look bad at all. I made the mistake of going along the track by the river to the bridge and ended up looking previously disadvantaged from head to toe, and also got an earful of warm muddy water.

LOL ah Jo after having done it many years I know there are some spots to avoid until race day and hope for the best ;)

Ps What's with all the riding in the souf and I get no invite huh? Not cool, not cool :(

LOL ah Jo after having done it many years I know there are some spots to avoid until race day and hope for the best ;)

Ps What's with all the riding in the souf and I get no invite huh? Not cool, not cool :(

Try for a Weds night at Rietvlei, 6pm, if not this week then next.  Otherwise a) I r prolly a lot slow for you b) I go at very odd times now I'm not working...between jobs....semi-retired...etc.

Entered the 70km. Looking forward to the new season. Got some mileage under the saddle over the festive season.

Archived