Prestige Ultra

Face Plant

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome news...

Are the route details, start venue etc as per spectrum sports (seems dated 2013)? Where can one see additional info like costs, road closure etc?

Your poster doesn't give the venue. Not even the province! The website also has no information.

What is the point?

• 4 weeks later...

Why so close to IM and Midlands ultra. Surely a Feb date would have been better. two weeks away from IM might be too close as most people would be tapering off for the big event

Why so close to IM and Midlands ultra. Surely a Feb date would have been better. two weeks away from IM might be too close as most people would be tapering off for the big event

Not all of us are doing IM and most of the time the dates are dictated by TSA, Just take a look at Xterra Buffelspoort same date as IMBC where as previous years it used to be a week after.   

8th of March is 3 weeks from IM but one week after Midlands.

I believe the Prestige is no longer sanctioned by TSA but I stand to be corrected on this point.

might be in for this one.

• 3 weeks later...

34 days to go and only 18 entrants!

Garf, you might get a age group podium! Dammit, you might win it outright.

Whew, went and looked at their website again. Still absolutely no details. The only way to find out what the entry fee is, is to enter.

Archived