Face Plant

Guys sorry i made a mistake!!

Ultra + Olympic  = Non Draft - Tri bikes allowed

Sprint distance = Draft legal - No Tri bikes

sorry for the inconvenience

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mynhardt, i can confirm that the water quality is better than it has been in a long long time, so there are no concerns regarding water quality

You guys are scaring me. Don't think I'm in your league especially after seeing ridr's stats.

I'm training for comrades but thought I do this to see if i could manage the possibility of going the full iron man next year.

not  in any kind of shape yet so yes it's gonna HURT.

Hoping not to be the guy who the organisers are waiting for at the end. :eek:

Another great Prestige!

Hot and hurt.

I think the truck load of bean bags at the finish area was a great touch.

A nice relaxed event. No pressure/ stress like some of the bigger events.

BIG thumbs up to Glen Gore winning the mens race yesterday! blistering time on the swim bike and run!! very convincing win! not bad for a "toppie"

BIG thumbs up to Glen Gore winning the mens race yesterday! blistering time on the swim bike and run!! very convincing win! not bad for a "toppie"

I remember as a younster watching Triathlon highlights on M-Net before DSTV came about and seeing Glen winning the Tri's. It was his style that has always made me want to do a Tri.

So well done Glen, hope there are many more in the bag for you.

A belated thank you for the fantastic event. It was very well organised.

Is there perhaps a galery that can be viewed for pics? Saw some photographers along the route.

Hi Liquidsilver, sorry, there were not any official photographers, the ones on the route must have private individuals!! glad you enjoyed the event

• 9 months later...

Archived