[Event] Momentum Health OatWell DUALX #2 Powered By PeptoPro

WesselvdWalt

Event Name: Momentum Health OatWell DUALX #2 Powered By PeptoPro
When: 20 June 2015
Where: ARC Roodeplaat - KwaMhlanga / Moloto road (R573), Gauteng
Category: Multisport

The second in a series of 4 events in Gauteng! The clash of the trail runners and mountain bikers forms the first Momentum Health OatWell DUALX Powered by PeptoPro event. Enter as an individual, or as a relay team. There is a distance for everyone, including a category for schools to compete in.

Outdoor adventure lovers, get ready to cycle and run off-road. Whether you are a mountain biker or a trail runner, you can now compete or just participate for fun, experience new places and live the healthy lifestyle through the Momentum Health OatWell Dual Cross, powered by PeptoPro.

Are you a runner? Are you a mountain biker? Are you a triathlete? Join in the fun and compete in DualX where you not only get to explore trails and discover unique places but compete with your friends and family.

Go to Event Page

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Also roadie, Have not done Any Duathlon or Triathlon since 1999 but entered the full distance.

Lets see if I survive this.

Entered the half. This is my first Dual X and very first duathlon, figured i would give it a shot and see what its like.

Does anyone know what is going to happen with the Centurion number collection? I see it says it will be at cycle lab but they are now bicycle company... Hopefully it will be there then

Late entries are accepted, does anyone know if this will be done at the venue on the morning or will I be able to enter at cycle lab?

Event Name: Momentum Health OatWell DUALX #2 Powered By PeptoPro

When: 20 June 2015

Where: ARC Roodeplaat - KwaMhlanga / Moloto road (R573), Gauteng

Category: Multisport

The second in a series of 4 events in Gauteng! The clash of the trail runners and mountain bikers forms the first Momentum Health OatWell DUALX Powered by PeptoPro event. Enter as an individual, or as a relay team. There is a distance for everyone, including a category for schools to compete in.

Outdoor adventure lovers, get ready to cycle and run off-road. Whether you are a mountain biker or a trail runner, you can now compete or just participate for fun, experience new places and live the healthy lifestyle through the Momentum Health OatWell Dual Cross, powered by PeptoPro.

Are you a runner? Are you a mountain biker? Are you a triathlete? Join in the fun and compete in DualX where you not only get to explore trails and discover unique places but compete with your friends and family.

Go to Event Page

See It refers to clash of trail runners & MTBers.

Problem is I can loose 20 minutes on the run leg and will not be able to make that up doing the bike leg.

Hey Guys just a quick update:

• Great new trails and additions to the routes over last year!
  • Metro now stationed at the entrance / exit
  • Registration is 19 June 2015 at CYCLE LAB FOURWAYS 10:00 - 16:00
  • Regsitration is also on the day with late entries available at the race venue ARC Roodeplaat, Buffelsdrift 06:30 - 09:30
  • First 500 entrants receive a technical t-shirt from Helly Hansen
  • The rest will receive high quality DualX socks.

See you there for a awesome event!

Any idea what happened to the 'caveman'?  Ran past him about the 2km mark...withdrew for what reason?

Any idea what happened to the 'caveman'?  Ran past him about the 2km mark...withdrew for what reason?

Conrad Stoltz @ConradStoltz

Pulled a calf muscle at km 1 on the run. Didnt even get to the bike. Super disappointed. Such a fantastic course

Does anyone know where you would find out who he photographers were at the event yesterday?

Probably on www.jetlineactionphoto.com they did Hakahana, but there no photos yet.

Archived