Shipping a bike I bought off The Hub? Freight suggestions?

Tim Jones

Hi,

I'm about to buy a bike from the classifieds section, and would need to get it sent from Johannesburg, to Kenton on Sea.

Any reasonable, reliable freight companies that you could suggest?

Thanks

tim

easy take the bike to lbs, ask them to box it correctly and do a bike shop to bike shop delivery, they do it daily they know how to pack it and who to use, it may cost you a few extra rand but it will be money well spent in the looong run

I work for The Laser Group who own both Time Freight and Dawn Wing. (But I don't work for Time Freight or Dawn Wing).

I'd recommend Time Freight for this one (Time Freight is heavily involved in the cycling world - The Time Freight VELOlife Womans Team). Also Time Freight is more a road freight service provider vs Dawn Wing being an express airfreight courier (airfreight = more expensive). You may just have to box the bike yourself.

Call them on 011 387 5600.

Good luck.

And the best of the bunch is The Courierguy.

Xoc.co.za for an online quote. If you dig the price, they do the business

Don't forget Aramex, sponsors for Berg & Bush. They know a thing or two about bikes!

Aramex are definitely not to be overlooked, these guys really know their stuff. You can contact them on 0215268600 for a quote.