Noobie - Pyga vs Specialized

Gummi

Flippin heck - I'm busy trying to figure out how I can sneak a Pascoe into the house at the moment. Had a gander at one yesterday and was thinking it would look very good in my entrance hall next to my 110..

And I'm an ex Camber 26, 650 (converted my 26), and momentarily 29 owner.  

In then end the bike you climb on and feel like you've been riding for the last 5 years is the bike you should go with.

Tom

Have been considering it,if I could have a 110 next to my taxi....what more would I need ...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True fact. I once beat Greg Minnaar on a downhill because he was on a Spez and I a Pyga. Pyga is definitely faster downhill.

So he was on a fully rigid 26" XC hardtail and you on your 140mm Pyga?

Hi all, thanks for your comments, I will be getting final quotes this week and let you know.....

It seems I am on the right track with regards to bike choices, just need to look at final prices and then sell a kidney !

True fact. I once beat Greg Minnaar on a downhill because he was on a Spez and I a Pyga. Pyga is definitely faster downhill.

post-29877-0-50287900-1421610690_thumb.gif

I once beat Usain Bolt. He was walking to the shops and I sprinted past him. Must have been my puma 3-stripes that I was wearing.

Archived