Gravel and Grape

Dicky DQ

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So lets see who else is gonna do this event? Im entered!

i was set to do this, but damaged shoulder ligaments falling down a flight of stairs, so its a no-go. Fortunately my partner was stalling the entry, but we paid up our accommodation. Guess I'm going to Goudini that weekend and will do a few lighter rides.

I don't recall seeing anything about when and where the registration is. I assume it is the day before somewhere at the Spa. Some info in this regard would have been cool

Rode a part of the route this past weekend and it was awesome.Some nice tough and challenging single track,a bit sandy in places,but great fun.Everyone doing this event is in for a treat.

They busy finalising some stuff and then they gonna update the website. Soos in meeste gevalle gaan registrasie die Vrydagaand wees! So ontspan julle ⚽⚾

O Ben, hoop jy ondersteun hierdie plaaslike event......!!!!

I rode on some of the G&G trails in Slanghoek on Monday,they are only half finished,but really nice,you guys are in for a treat.Slanghoek Louis,you guys really know how to build trails....julle mag maar!

Anybody has any idea of the nr of teams that entered so far? Really hope this race is well supported. Looking forward to a great wknd at the Goudini Spa

• 2 weeks later...

I notice there is a few riders going as spectators.  Myself is going with a couple playing nanny watching over their youngest while they  ride the race.  Will anyone we interested to hook up later in the day for a ride when they (the couple)  are finished with their race? 

Thought of taking my bike with because 3 days are long to be off it, but don't want to go off in a direction on my own.

Edited by Mads

I completely lost my Mojo after the CTCT affair. Picked up weight and got lazy. I have been off the MTB since W2W and I have no/ crap/ dangerous poor singletrack skills. So currently I will be crap going up and crapper coming down.

I hope it is family friendly (not too many vuilbek suipgatte during the day) at the spa because I am bringing the WHOLE crowd down with me. I am hoping they have such a ball that this can become a regular outing.

Just spoke too my Better Half who is attending a congress in Tulbagh - apparently the wind is pumping. It is dawning on me that I may have taken this too lightly!

Watter wynplase moet ons probeer vir die middagetes? Ons moet darem probeer om die Hubbers te laat ontmoet.

Hoe lank gaan ek op 'n Vrydag middag vanaf 16:00 van die lughawe af ry?

i was set to do this, but damaged shoulder ligaments falling down a flight of stairs, so its a no-go. Fortunately my partner was stalling the entry, but we paid up our accommodation. Guess I'm going to Goudini that weekend and will do a few lighter rides.

As jy wil kan ek al die nodige bring om jou skouer in te spuit. Feitlik 100% gewaarborg om die pyn weg te vat.

As jy wil kan ek al die nodige bring om jou skouer in te spuit. Feitlik 100% gewaarborg om die pyn weg te vat.

Gaan dalk dit benodig, gaan hard ry! My team mate ry met gekraakte ribbes.....

Anybody has any idea of the nr of teams that entered so far? Really hope this race is well supported. Looking forward to a great wknd at the Goudini Spa

240 riders/120 teams IF all ar paid in full.........