Bryton's good service

mulmi

My wife got me the new Bryton Amis 630 multi sport watch for my birthday. And I love it. 

The problem is that I promptly lost the charge cable. And it is a dedicated cable....

I could not find the replacement cable on the Bryton(Ballistic Bike Trading) website. So I mailed them and asked for it. Adam Taylor replied within an hour!!!! Saying they have and what is is going to cost. Plus the courier fee as I am not in Jozi.

I paid the money and send them the proof as well as the shipping address on Wednesday at 13:00. Yesterday, Thursday at 14:00, the courier company(The Courier Guy) delivered the package.

That is amazing service. Thank you to all involved.

They were also quite good on helping me resolve my GPS HRM that had a warranty fault.

Pity the Bryton Sport web site for managing your data and evaluating performance is a bit sub standard.

Wow, thought this was a joke. But big up to them for stepping up their services and listening to the public

They have an agency here in Durbs, you pop in show them the issue and they resolve it. I am very impressed with their back up.

Wow, thought this was a joke. But big up to them for stepping up their services and listening to the public

their backup service has always been excellent

I've always been very well looked after by Bryton internationally, local had a few more issues to get stuff corrected but they were always super helpful. 

Also their kit is decent and does what it is supposed to even though it gets hammered by the Edge crew. :) 

Archived