Bloem

noembus

I am glad you are so concerned about us in Bloem but we will be fine. The traffic cops has been sitting next to the road lots of times and normally greeds. If think if it was a problem they would have done something about it long ago. Maybe also because none of the cyclist here has done stupid things on the N1 it has not become a problem.

Once we came back from glen on a training ride and the cops in the bushes told us that the group infront of us are doing 35km/h...so we must pick up the pace.. Maybe they had a slow day, but they wernt to concerned about us riding on the n1.

maybe they just lazy to do their work, well like i say it doenst matter what you say it is still wrong and stupid,

Once we came back from glen on a training ride and the cops in the bushes told us that the group infront of us are doing 35km/h...so we must pick up the pace.. Maybe they had a slow day' date=' but they wernt to concerned about us riding on the n1.

[/quote']

LOLLOL

that's classic!

maybe they just lazy to do their work' date=' well like i say it doenst matter what you say it is still wrong and stupid,[/quote']

Come to bloem and I'll take you for a spin on a alternative route. That will show you stupid.

Was riding past Thursday in the city peak hour time in bloem. Got kaked out by a motorist saying me is dumass that i'm riding peak hour traffic and then he tried to go over me....... but there was only one car coming past me every half min....thats like nothing. Confused

Like Mud said...come to bloem and you would understand.