HeadPhones Behind the Neck Wanted..

Sven137

I am looking for behind the neck headphones and cannot find them ..

Does anyone know where i can buy some from a shop..?

They look like this 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Q2FHKZQ5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to have a pair when I was a teenager, just being a bit flippant. [emoji6] Headphone choices are limited here I think..... Kalahari has some options?

I bought the Philips neck band to use with my iPod Shuffle. It had no bass whatsoever. Sound was thin and tinny. Quite surprised that a Philips product was so poor. Makro gave me my money back.

I bought the Philips neck band to use with my iPod Shuffle. It had no bass whatsoever. Sound was thin and tinny. Quite surprised that a Philips product was so poor. Makro gave me my money back.

So makro has ?

I can't believe that. I have the Phillips neckband earphones and I can tell you, they almost have too much bass!!

They definitely have more bass than my Samsung, iPod and Sennheiser CX Sport earphones.

For R350 don't expect too much, but I'd say they are pretty damn good for that price.

Source: Running earphones for the past 3 months (paired with Samsung S3 and PowerAmp)

Let's be honest, Philips were never going to make good sounding headphones.

The other problem is that most micro or in ear headphones sound quite shocking.

If you want to take it more serious, spend a bit of extra cash on Sennheiser's or JBL's.

Also , how do you compress your audio ?

That has a huge effect on what you hear from your i-pod .

Forgot to add.

Klipsch, Nuforce and Marshal have some nice micro in ears for just over a grand.

If you want to take it more serious go for Audiofly.

If you get really serious then invest in some Ultimate Ears .

http://cdn.head-fi.org/f/fb/fb787810_UltimateEarsHead-Fi890.jpeg

I too thought that the behind the neck headphones were the answer for cyling. I found them irritating to wear, and the sound transfer to the ears is poor.

I found these to be the answer. Use it. Don't use it.

http://media.hifitower.eu/XL/10005896_title_philips_shs_4800_kopfhoerer.jpg

Just a stupid question.

Why would anyone want to cycle with music in their ears in the first place ?

They must be getting bored.

I find it distracts me and takes me away from what I am out there to do in the first place.

Having the wind in my face and ears, hearing the birds sing, my mates chirping, cars hooting and the crunching sound of my tyres on the dirt.

Who has quality bluetooth earphones they can recommend,

this is for running and riding as well as gym sessions.

I have the Jabra sports wired and rate them as quite good.

These are what you want. Have never come loose even on the knarliesy track, are sweat and light rain resistant, have surprisingly good sound and still allow in the ambient noise of the cars trying to kill you on the way to the trail. If only they would make a Bluetooth version these would be perfect.

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/sport-neckband-headset-in-ear-earphones-running-jogging-workouts-pmx-685i

Just a stupid question.

Why would anyone want to cycle with music in their ears in the first place ?

They must be getting bored.

I find it distracts me and takes me away from what I am out there to do in the first place.

Having the wind in my face and ears, hearing the birds sing, my mates chirping, cars hooting and the crunching sound of my tyres on the dirt.

For me it doesnt really matter with or without music,

its just a nice change up.

I also listen so softly sometimes that i can hear everything around me.

i like to listen to loud music when i am training balls to the wall though.

Archived