Riding buddy

Hi Guys,

Not entirely sure if I am in the right group here, but I was wondering if there are any recreational mtb cyclists in the Nigel area who would be willing to include a novice cyclists in there group. I don't know what info to give, but I average about 17 to 18km/h on a 10km route. I try and cycle for 30 minutes three times a week in the morning dependant on work requirments. And I try and get in a 25 - 30km run in on a Saturday. I am just looking for someone who enjoys the sport but not trying to train for the cape epic or something. ^_^

So if there are any peeps out there let me know.

Thank You,

Hi Guys,

Not entirely sure if I am in the right group here, but I was wondering if there are any recreational mtb cyclists in the Nigel area who would be willing to include a novice cyclists in there group. I don't know what info to give, but I average about 17 to 18km/h on a 10km route. I try and cycle for 30 minutes three times a week in the morning dependant on work requirments. And I try and get in a 25 - 30km run in on a Saturday. I am just looking for someone who enjoys the sport but not trying to train for the cape epic or something. ^_^

So if there are any peeps out there let me know.

Thank You,

Mtb i assume?

:thumbup:

Just saw it now...i am having a really bad day.

I do a fair bit of riding in springs.

If you keen, i dont mind doing some rides with you.

Also...if you ever want to ride benoni way....

no thanks thanks wayne2 :blush:  :blush:  i preffered old wayne much more :devil:

Just saw it now...i am having a really bad day.

I do a fair bit of riding in springs.

If you keen, i dont mind doing some rides with you.

Also...if you ever want to ride benoni way....

Thanks Wayne,

But I would never expect someone to ride out costly petrol just for me :blush: . But if you are willing to try out some trails here in Nigel I would be flattered.

Thanks Wayne,

But I would never expect someone to ride out costly petrol just for me :blush: . But if you are willing to try out some trails here in Nigel I would be flattered.

wayne is known for his madness,,,, 

Nigel has its own Giro with the next one mid April. Really a fun day out in Nigel with lots of pizza and beer at the Italian club afterwards.

I will get details and post in a day or two!