I am looking for a Cape Epic 2016 early bird team entry

largechainring

how much you prepared to pay?

don't be shy

Rules of the Cape Epic forbid selling entries for a profit and doing so will result in a life time ban from the event. 

Rules of the Cape Epic forbid selling entries for a profit and doing so will result in a life time ban from the event.

you sure about that? Not just an argus rule confusing you?

Epic is all about making money, incase you missed it there's high demand and low supply.charge what you want.if it's too much, don't buy it... Viva free market, viva

I take it that its Largchain's firts Epic.... No need to try and scare people to sell you their entries! Man up and find an entry like a man or you wont finish the Epic even like a girl....... Epic's a bitch!

There's a couple of entries available in that other cheeky thread. Buy one of those and it comes with a domestique (fancy French word for a slave)

Bargain

I take it that its Largchain's firts Epic.... No need to try and scare people to sell you their entries! Man up and find an entry like a man or you wont finish the Epic even like a girl....... Epic's a bitch!

have ridden epic before.... how about you? 

what i dont understand from now till the next epic there will be at least 50 entries for sale due to under training, injuires work, money, just train and wait for the epic entrants to drop as THEY DO EVERY YEAR, EASY