Trackie is smartest dude ever - GreyOwl

GreyOwl

Stephen Roche in 1987. He did the triple that year - Giro, Tour and world champs.....impressive stuff! What's my prize this time?!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well' date=' technically that makes SwissVan the "2nd smartest dude ever"

Ok, The Legend...for "3rd smartest dude ever", Who was the first Irishman to win the Tour Of Italy? And what year?[/quote']

I refuse to use the internet for the research of this questio- anyone could do that. Ask me something I could know, like how much a speeding fine is in SA when you do 120 in a 80 zone, or something alike Embarrassed

and OI swissvan, mind your own business! has all the good chocolate made you fat and unfit and now you have to sit in fornt of the pc all day cause your bike would scream under your wieght? Wink

(PS Jack: I did Majic Forest and Jonkershoek todaz in the brightest sunshine!Tongue)

Well done yet again TRACKIE!!

You are now the resident "UBER BRAIN"

Your prize entitles you to countless bragging rights, and your choice of one of the 'Hilton' sisters (I'd stay away from the 'ditzy' one though!!)

Ok, The Legend, for the title of "I'm a kind of smart bloke" answer this question...

Q:In which year did Miguel Indurain last win the Tour De France?

and OI swissvan' date=' mind your own business! has all the good chocolate made you fat and unfit and now you have to sit in fornt of the pc all day cause your bike would scream under your wieght? Wink
(PS Jack: I did Majic Forest and Jonkershoek todaz in the brightest sunshine!Tongue)
[/quote']

TongueTongueTongueTongue Well I did Lake Zug today (and yesterday) in nice clear and sunny weather, could still see lots of snow and avg 12 degrees.

Spring is on its way
SwissVan2008-03-30 13:09:02

I was going to say stephen roche so give me 3rd prize I have the bike he won the tour on exact same one. Battaglin columbus slx 1987hot stuff2008-03-30 13:15:05

Well done yet again TRACKIE!!

You are now the resident "UBER BRAIN"

Your prize entitles you to countless bragging rights' date=' and your choice of one of the 'Hilton' sisters (I'd stay away from the 'ditzy' one though!!)

Ok, The Legend, for the title of "I'm a kind of smart bloke" answer this question...

Q:In which year did Miguel Indurain last win the Tour De France?[/quote']

Q for SwissVan: where is this? Wink

20080330_130959_houhou.JPG

TongueTongueTongueTongue Well I did Lake Zug today (and yesterday) in nice clear and sunny weather' date=' could still see lots of snow and avg 12 degrees.

Spring is on its way
[/quote']

yaya, they said that 2 weeks ago as well and then the easter snow came! just wait and see wait and freeze buddy! Tongue

3rd prize will now pass to Hot Stuff by default!!!

She is "Kinda smart Dudet" title holder!!

Legend, buddy...your killing us here bud!!!

3rd prize will now pass to Hot Stuff by default!!!

She is "Kinda smart Dudet" title holder!!

Legend' date=' buddy...your killing us here bud!!![/quote']

WHAT????? hot stuff is anwering question directed to someone else. that is like zelling an answer from the ordiance at "who wants to be a millionaire"! I call for diqualification!!!

Chappies and ur foot and Hout bay

shush man! or do zou also live in switzerland and got an with chocolate overtrained belly?Smile